Last updated on November 12, 2014
www.lightflow.in ("Website") is an Internet based portal owned and operated by Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its registered office at 104G, Debendra Chandra Dey Road, Kolkata 700015 India and having (CIN) U74999WB2011PTC167965. Use of the Website is offered to You conditioned on acceptance of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, along with any amendments made by Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. at its sole discretion and posted on the Website, including by way of imposing an additional charge for access to or use of a Service.
Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. agrees to deliver the merchandise ordered online or only at such locations as per the Order Confirmation Form.
The Website is a platform that facilitates the online sale and purchase of audio related merchandise and services offered by Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd.
3. Eligibility to Use
The Services are not available to minors under the age of eighteen (18) or to any Users suspended or removed from the Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. system by Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. for any reason whatsoever. If You do not conform to the above qualification, You shall not be permitted to avail of the Services or use the Website. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if You are below the age of eighteen (18) years, You may avail the Services provided by Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. through Your legal guardian in accordance with the applicable laws.
Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
4. User Account, Password, and Security
The Website requires You to register as a User by creating an Account in order to avail of the Services provided by the Website. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this Section 4.2. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
The Website also allows restricted access to the Services for unregistered Users.
You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by You in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user's Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
5. Pricing Information
You agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateway for availing Services on the Website. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by You, i.e. in any transaction, You must use Your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit/ debit card details. Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit/ debit card.
Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of you/cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. with our acquiring bank from time to time.
6. User Obligations
You agree to adhere to all limitations on dissemination, use and reproduction of any materials that You access on the Website in accordance with Section 7.
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. . You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content (as defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website.
You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. disclaims all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content in the manner prescribed under Section 17 herein.
If Website allows You to post and upload any material on the Website, You hereby undertake to ensure that such material is not offensice and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. server, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. , including any Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section.
- Use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service; Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- Reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
You agree and acknowledge that Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd.may or may not be the seller of the products and the services and Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. is also facilitating purchase of the products or services by You from the vendor by providing the Services to You.
You agree that Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. may, at any time, modify or discontinue all or part of the Website, charge, modify or waive fees required to use the Website, or offer opportunities to some or all Website Users.
7. Third Party Content
The Website makes available general third party information such as, music albums, ("Third Party Content"). Similar Third Party Content would also be available to You on the email received by You from Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. . The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. does not provide any guarantee with respect to any the Third Party Content and Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by You based on Your reliance on or use of such data.
8. Feedback and Information
Any feedback You provide to this Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. for the feedback under any circumstances.
Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to disqualify any customers from the benefits mention herein above. In case of any fraudulent activity, prosecution will be carried out against the concerned customer.
Cancellation & Refund
Last updated on November 12, 2014
Cancellation by Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. : There may be certain orders that Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. is unable to accept and must cancel. Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right, at Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Your order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by You, non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. credit and fraud avoidance department. Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. will contact You if all or any portion of Your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept Your order. If Your order is cancelled after Your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in Your credit card account.
Cancellation by the User: In case of requests for order cancellations, Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practice, if Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. , Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to You within a reasonable period of time. Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. You agree not to dispute the decision made by Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. and accept Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. decision regarding the cancellation.
Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order' as determined by Light Flow Media Arts Pvt. Ltd. as per certain criteria. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- a. Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
- b. Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address
- c. Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
- d. Invalid address given in order details
- e. Any malpractice used to place the order